Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Award-winning photographer, critic, and educator Paul Lowe presents a carefully curated selection of the greatest still images—visually arresting, aesthetically complex, and historically significant—from the medium’s earliest days to the present. Included are photographs from all over the globe, taken by both female and male photographers: famous iconic images, key signature works by notable photographers, and less familiar images that are nevertheless essential viewing.
From 1850 to the present, from daguerreotype to digital, this book embraces all genres—documentary, portrait, photojournalistic, and more—as it traces the development of photography to the present day. It is organized chronologically with text that accompanies each photograph providing historical context and technical details. Each work is indexed by artist and by title, making it easy to find specific works and the oeuvres of particular photographers throughout the volume. Whether a gift or a self-purchase, this guide to the history and practice of photography is a must for budding amateurs and experienced practitioners alike.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.