Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
One of the most storied and fascinating histories in all of Major League Baseball, the Detroit Tigers—an American League charter franchise in 1901—have survived some of the most intense highs and lows of any team in professional sports, and this lively and detailed book explores it all. This guide to all things Tigers covers the 1984 World Series championship and the riots it sparked; controversial “Georgia Peach” Ty Cobb; and crucial information such as important dates, player nicknames, memorable moments, singular achievements, and signature calls. This fully updated edition, which includes details on the Tigers’ exciting 2011 playoff run and Miguel Cabrera’s historic season as well as the Tigers’ acquisition of Prince Fielder, guides fans on numerous of activities to help them celebrate their team in new and deeper ways.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.