Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 6% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 12% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 14% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 16% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Telling of both famous and ordinary people whose lives have been shaped by the sea, this book reveals the fascinating stories behind many amazing objects, including stories that showcase the Australian National Maritime Museum’s incredibly diverse collection of more than 130,000 items. This volume shares tales concerning a small silver medallion beautifully engraved by a First Fleet convict, the 119-meter Royal Australian Navy destroyer known as the HMAS Vampire, and the fastest vessel in the world, the Spirit of Australia. Other stories included in this collection refer to a boat made from 2,000 beer cans, a remarkable Saltwater Collection of bark paintings from Arnhem Land, and surfboards inspired by the Bra Boys and the 2005 Cronulla race riots.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.