Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
This volume presents the best color and black-and-white images from two rare portfolios, originally printed in 1908 and 1914. Featured artists include Charles Dana Gibson, whose contract with Collier's made his "Gibson Girl" a fixture in American culture, and Maxfield Parrish, who created many illustrations and covers for the magazine. Additional contributors include Howard Pyle, Jessie Willcox Smith, J. C. Leyendecker, Frederic Remington, and other noteworthy American artists of the early twentieth century.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.