Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 25 - 99 and get 18% off
- Buy 100 - 249 and get 22% off
- Buy 250 - 499 and get 24% off
- Buy 500 or above and get 26% off
- Prices shown are for Bulk Books (unbranded)
- Minimum to Customize Books: 50 copies
Aging has been a normal human condition since the dawn of humankind, but for the boundless boomer bulge hitting its thirties, forties, and fifties, giving aging angst a whole new meaning. In this hilarious book, well-known humor writers Lisa Birnbach, Ann Hodgman, Patricia Marx, and David Owen have brought together countless reasons for their maturing compatriots to look on the bright side of getting older. 1,003 Great Things About Getting Older will convince you that aging isn't so bad. Finally you can eat dinner at 4:00. Your Pineapple Pez Dispenser is worth $900. Chances grow smaller every year that you will die in childbirth. You'll learn about nonagenarians like the Delaney sisters, Henny Youngman, and Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., and the secrets of the very old (yogurt, scotch, and pain killers). All in all, the book is a compendium of humor, trivia and real information.
1,003 Great Things About Getting Older is a perfect feel-good gift to raise the spirits of anyone concerned about a few wrinkles or gray hairs.
Customizing Options and Pricing (v)
- Cover Imprint (1-color): $1.00/book
- Promo-Pages (full-color printed): $2.00 / single-sided page, inquire for additional pages
- Belly-Band Wrap (full-color printed): $2.00
- Set-Up Charge: $40 per decoration
Call for higher quantities. Standard turnaround for Customized Books 10 business days from proof approval. Standard turnaround for Bulk Books 3-5 business days. Rush service available. Product availability changes daily. Please confirm your quantity is available prior to placing an order. Customization options may be limited or unavailable based on product design, binding or cover artwork.